In this note you will know the bets of UFC 287.
This Saturday, April 8, UFC 287 will present a duel for the World Middleweight Championship as the main attraction of the evening, in addition to having big names in action such as Gilbert Burns, Rob Font, Raúl Rosas Jr, Adrian Yanez, Christian Rodriguez, Michelle Waterson-Gomez or Karl Williams, among others. In this note you will know the betting odds for each fight.
- Middleweight: Chris Curtis (+105) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (-125)
- Women’s Strawweight: Michelle Waterson-Gomez (+150) vs. Luana Pinheiro (-175)
- Middleweight: Gerald Meerschaert (+165) vs. Joe Pyfer (-190)
- Heavyweight: Karl Williams (-425) vs. Chase Sherman (+375)
UFC 287 main card
- UFC Middleweight Championship: Alex Pereira (+115) (c) vs. Yisrael Adesanya (-135)
- Welterweight: Gilbert Burns (-475) vs. Jorge Masvidal (+380)
- Bantamweight: Adrian Yanez (-180) vs. Rob Font (+155)
- Welterweight: Kevin Holland (-245) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (+205)
- Bantamweight: Raul Rosas Jr. (-225) vs. Christian Rodriguez (+190)
Remember to consult The USA Print to keep abreast of the latest news on WWE, AEW and other companies Pro Wrestlingas well as everything related to UFC, Bellator and ONE in our dedicated section. In addition, you can follow us on our social networks so you don’t miss any of the news: TwitterFacebook, Discord, YouTube, Twitch and instagram.