Photo: Aitor Alcalde / Getty Images
After the incident registered this Saturday in which the Real Madrid player, Fede Valverde attacked Álex Baena from Villarreal with a blow to the face after finishing the game between the two clubs, The victim of this act has again charged against his attacker and assured that he has formalized a complaint with the authorities.
According to what was known on the day of the events, the reason for Valverde’s aggression is due to alleged offenses that Baena made against his familyHowever, the latter has spoken through his social networks, denying that he has insulted the Uruguayan’s son or wife.
“Last Saturday I was attacked by a colleague at the end of the game against Real Madrid. After the event, Statements allegedly made by his entourage came to light, in which it was said that he had wished the pain of a relative“, the Villarreal player began by telling.
Likewise, the Spanish footballer assured that there is no evidence to justify what the South American says. “Since then, and how could it be otherwise, no evidence has been published to prove the facts that are imputed to me“.
“A misfortune was used to justify the aggression and there are lies that hurt more than blows. The damage that is being done to my family is irreparable and unjustifiable: threats, insults and even private messages wishing my family death,” he said.
Finally, Baena let it be known that he does not plan to let this situation pass and assured that he has gone to the relevant authorities to solve the matter. “This Sunday I reported the case to the police. Let justice do its job. Now, my only goal is to focus on my profession and help my club”, he concluded.
– Fede Valerde, from Real Madrid, assaulted a Villarreal player outside the Santiago Bernabéu for allegedly offending his son
– Video: They spread how Álex Baena’s face was after receiving a blow from Fede Valverde
– Mina Bonino, wife of Fede Valverde: “I had enough for them to question me about the dates about the health of the son I am expecting”