Photo: Aeronautics / Shutterstock
A 94-year-old man, who decided to keep his identity a secret, won $100,000 in the Michigan Lottery’s Club Keno game.. The player said that now he will be able to buy a house with the money.
The lucky player won with the numbers 03-23-26-46-48-50-54-57-68-75, which matched 10 of the 20 numbers of the Club Keno draw number 2197778 that took place on April 27. .
The player bought his ticket at a Marathon gas station, located at 27415 Van Born Road in the city of Romulus.
“I love playing Club Keno and I play all the time.so to win such a big prize is a great feeling,” said the lucky man.
The player went to the Lottery headquarters to claim his prize. He told lottery authorities that he plans to use his new fortune to buy a house..
· Player wins lottery prize that will give him $25,000 a year for the rest of his life
· Man wakes up with a strong feeling that he should play the lottery and wins $50,000 with a scratch-off
· Woman was about to throw away a lottery ticket, checks it one last time and discovers a $100,000 prize
· Woman wins more than $7 million in the lottery, but waits seven months to collect it
· Couple wins $500,000 in the lottery and decides to share the fortune with their son
· Woman is depressed because someone won lottery jackpot, but is elated when she finds out it was her
· Man wins $40 million in lottery and told his parents they can stop working now
#94yearold #man #wins #lottery #plans #buy #house